Monday, December 6, 2010

Back Home Again

Well, I've been back at home for almost a week now.  My back is hurting worse than ever, because I've been trying to DO things like push heavy boxes.  Moving is a bitch.  Thankfully my mom gave me a back brace that she used to use... so that helps.

I'll take a picture of my room, because I actually really like it a lot.  There's a little section for my cat Twinkie to hang out, I have my orange armchair set up in front of the TV for optimal gaming, and my bed is lined up along some shelves for a makeshift headboard.  This room is nice and big so I can't complain about that!

Danny came to visit yesterday.  I made tacos for him and my parents, it was lovely!  But I just wish Dan could have stayed longer.  :(  It's so weird not having him here every day.  I miss him so much!  He's so cuddly and smells amazing....  Sigh.

I'm gonna try to get a haircut on Wednesday, since I'm off from work that day.  My hair is getting SUPER long and static-y and I just can't take it anymore!  I still want it to be long and past shoulder length, but since now my hair is like two feet long, I'm sure I'll be able to cut 3-5 inches off and it'll still be long enough for me to be happy lol!  I wonder if I should get any styling?  I'll have to think about that.  Layers always SEEM fun until you have them and have to worry about straightening your hair all the time.  I'll be sure to post pictures when I get my haircut!

No comments:

Post a Comment