Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Too Much Crap

The dreaded date looms closer than ever.  On December 1st I'm moving back home to Long Island.  That's a week from tomorrow.  I'm really trying not to stress about it too much, but that usually just results in procrastination.

Today I started throwing crap out and organizing my desk stuff.  I can't believe I have so much CRAP!!!  AHHHH!!!  Every room I go in, it's like, "Oh shit I forgot I have all this crap in here."

I need to get as much stuff packed as possible tonight, because Dan is driving me back home tomorrow night so I can get a head start on unpacking and help w/Thanksgiving on Thursday.  I still wish Dan was eating Thanksgiving dinner with us... but he's gotta do what he's gotta do, I guess.  He says he'll join us for 'dessert' when he comes to pick me up, but I think he's delusional about how bad the traffic is going to be.  Ahh well.  He wants to sit in traffic all day, that's his thing.

OK time to write out some stuff so it's all sorted out in my head:

Living Room Furniture:
  • coffee table
  • TV stand
  • orange armchair
  • cat tree
Living Room Stuff:
  • lamps
  • ceramic scream head
  • DS and games
  • Islanders poster and DP pics
  • WIFI router
  • phone
  • Powerbook
  • acoustic guitar
  • kitty toys
Kitchen Furniture:
  • breakfast bar
Kitchen Stuff:
  • pancake puff pan
  • perfect brownie thing
  • kitty string toys on top of fridge
Computer Room Furniture:
  • computer desk
  • computer chair
Computer Room Stuff:
  • iMac
  • mini printer
  • big scanner printer
  • old iPod & dock
  • computer parts
  • miniDV cam
  • work papers in a case, BP samples
  • CD case
  • travel guitar
  • hockey jerseys
  • couple posters
  • Avon stuff
Bedroom Furniture:
  • bed
  • dresser
  • TV
  • little set of drawers
Bedroom Stuff:
  • Wii
  • VHS tapes
  • clothes
  • shoes
  • posters
Bathroom Furniture:
  • little set of drawers
  • cat litter box
Bathroom Stuff:
  • linens
  • toiletries

I may have to add more shit to this list when I think of stuff that I've forgotten.  But OMG this list is already super long....  I have too much crap!!

No comments:

Post a Comment