Thursday, February 3, 2011

Gonna Be an Auntie

Well I wasn't really supposed to share this information before... but nobody really reads this blog anyway.  Hehehe.  My sister posted it on her Facebook wall, so I guess it's public now.  She's having a baby!

And that means I'm gonna be an aunt!

Melissa got a sonogram today and brought home pictures of her little baby squiggle.  I kinda want to scan it or something cuz it was pretty small and cute.  She said the urologist was having trouble taking a picture cuz the baby kept moving around!  How cool is that?

I really hope the baby is a boy.  Just cause we have SO many females in this family, we need to like, even it out.  Plus my sister and her fiance already decided that if it is a boy, they are going to name him after my late Grandfather and call him Frankie.  That would be really sweet.

I just can't believe it's really happening!  It's so hard to fathom right now!  And most likely Melissa and Ro won't be getting their own place right away, so it means the baby will be RIGHT HERE in the house with the rest of us!  And my Mom has already assigned me to the 11pm-2am babysitting shift, apparently.

If I can manage to get a scan or photo of the sonogram picture, I'll post it.  It's really cute!  I'm so proud of the little squiggle baby!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment