Monday, November 15, 2010

Perfect Brownie Search

Thanksgiving is coming up and I'm going to my parents' house for the holiday.  It will be a chance for me and my little sister to organize our crap before I move all my stuff into her old bedroom.  (She's in college and her large room is going unused, while my 'room' at my parents' house is about the size of a walk-in closet.  So yeah I'm taking over her bedroom instead.)

My mom has Type 2 Diabetes so I'm currently searching for a PERFECT brownie recipe.  My criteria:  low fat, low sugar, easy to make, doesn't require a lot of 'weird health food' ingredients.  Ideally it would also be super yummy, fudgy and chewy.  Cuz that's how I like em lol!  :P

I'm making a list (mostly for my own purposes) of recipes I've found online and will be considering baking for Thanksgiving.
OK so some of those aren't brownie recipes.  But they look pretty darn good and might be a decent compromise.  I will continue to search though!

No comments:

Post a Comment